bleeding, blindness after Fukushima disaster — Young kids developing problems — Gov’t and Tepco involved in major conspiracy (AUDIO)
Nuclear Hotseat #129: US Sailors Vs. TEPCO Attorney Charles Bonner
INTERVIEW: Attorney Charles Bonner, one of the team representing sailors from the USS Ronald Reagan in their lawsuit against TEPCO for the health damages they sustained from Fukushima radiation during Operation Tomadachi, the humanitarian aid mission to Japan immediately after the March 11, 2011 earthquake and tsunami.
NUMNUTZ OF THE WEEK: Japanese government PR stunt feeds radioactive Fukushima rice to workers and executives in a Tokyo government office complex, while the farmer who grew it can only visit his fields, not live there because the area is still too contaminated for resettlement.
Japanese Ministry officials chowing down on Fukushima Rice grown by farmers who can’t live near their fields because it’s too radioactive.
- RadCast w/Mimi German – the nuclear radiation “weather report”
Fistfights break out in Japanese Diet during PM Abe-baby’s ramming through of state secrets act.
- Japanese citizens demonstrate, organize against state secrets act;
- How Japan ignored Chernobyl in setting nuclear safety standards;
- Explosion and fire in Arkansas nuke facility, more demands for radiation testing for food and the ocean;
- AARP going after Florida “advance fee” law;
- And who knew Mexico had a National Commission of Nuclear Safety and Safeguards?