‘America the Beautiful’
What is America becoming?
And what can she be, if we reclaim a vision for the things that made her great in the first place?
Now Dr. Ben Carson reveals his vision for retaking America in his New York Times best-seller America the Beautiful: Rediscovering What Made This Nation Great.
In America the Beautiful, Dr. Carson offers Americans a stark alternative to the vision President Barack Obama has put forth.
Dr. Carson argues that we must learn from our past in order to chart a better course for our future.
Carson uses his own American success story — detailing his ascent from inner-city poverty to international medical and humanitarian acclaim — as the launching point for a journey of rediscovery of the fundamental truths and principles that made America such a great nation.
Written by a man who has experienced America’s best and worst firsthand, America the Beautiful is at once alarming, convincing, and inspiring.
After reading this book, you will find out why Dr. Carson’s remarks at the National Prayer Breakfast so angered President Obama and alarmed the national media.
In America the Beautiful Carson shares his perspectives on our nation’s origins, why our Judeo-Christian heritage remains so relevant and needed today, our failing educational system, and the great threat posed by Obama’s socialism and healthcare plan.
There is much more in this book, including:
- Dr. Carson’s take on the tea party and why it has emerged as such a force
- Why the Republican and Democratic parties have done “consistent” harm to the country
- The founders’ fear of “abuse of power” and why it’s so relevant today
- How slavery that occurred over a hundred years ago should not be used “to tip the scales forever”
- His 1997 Prayer Breakfast remarks that jolted President Bill Clinton and led to Carson receiving a standing ovation
- Why he chose to become a neurosurgeon
- The truth about the Bible and its opposition to socialism
- His view about Ben Franklin as one of the “wisest” men to have ever lived
- The Constitution and moral values: the surprising connection
- Why government is the root cause of crises in Greece and Europe . . . and the possibility of such troubles in the U.S.
- The new paranoia in America: political correctness
- Fixing our healthcare — it’s not about more money!
- How lawsuits have hurt patient care and Howard Dean’s shocking admission about this
- Why racism is gradually becoming a “dinosaur” in America
- And much, much more!
This is not only Dr. Carson’s manifesto — it is an American manifesto of the values that helped make Dr. Carson such a success, the same ones that shaped America’s past and can make us great again!
America the Beautiful calls us all to use our God-given talents to improve our lives, our communities, our nation, and our world.
Dr. Carson has already been talked about as a presidential candidate in 2016 — making his book and vision even more timely and important to read.
Get this book. Read it. Absorb it. And share it!
And that’s not all. You’ll also receive . . .
A Three-Month Trial Subscription to Newsmax Magazine
The political climate in Washington remains red hot.
So, we’re going to equip you with three months of Newsmax magazine with this offer.
You’ll get the real truth behind major issues — from ObamaCare to unemployment, gas prices, terrorism, and beyond.
Each month, Newsmax magazine brings you hard-hitting investigative reports and special commentaries from Bill O’Reilly, David Limbaugh, Ben Stein, George Will, Dr. Laura Schlessinger, John Stossel, Michael Reagan and many others.
Nationally syndicated radio host Michael Reagan, son of the late President Reagan, says: “I guarantee that you’ll love Newsmax magazine.”
More than one million Americans already read Newsmax — and now you can join them at no cost.
Newsmax magazine will keep you informed on the coming election and vital issues on our economy, national security, investing, and more. You’ll even get daily breaking email alerts to keep you far ahead of the political curve.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Your trial subscription comes with convenient automatic renewal. This means no chance of interrupted service. Thirty days before the end of your subscription period, Newsmax will notify you that your subscription is ending and will inform you of the renewal rate then in effect. Unless you cancel, your subscription will renew automatically and your credit/debit card on file will be charged $39.95 for the first year (12 issues) of Newsmax magazine (that’s a total of 15 issues for the low price of $39.95), and thereafter the low renewal rate then in effect for each additional year of your subscription. If you want to cancel, just respond to the relevant notice within 30 days, and you will not be charged. You may also cancel by calling our Customer Service Call Center at 1-800-485-4350, or by completing our online Customer Service form. Please remember there is no risk, because you can cancel at any time for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.
Lock in Your Copy Today for
Just $3.95! You save $11!
Note: Current and former subscribers to Newsmax magazine are not eligible for this offer.