Ouch. Judge Jeanine is not one to mince words when it comes to the Obama Administration’s blatant corruption.
In a segment of Fox News’ “Justice with Judge Jeanine,” she called out the White House and the liberal media for their obvious hypocrisy in slamming Governor Chris Christie’s traffic jam “scandal” while being openly dismissive of actual corruption, namely the Benghazi and IRS scandals.
“Really?” she asked. “Benghazi? Four dead. Nothing. The IRS violating the constitutional rights of Americans? IRS employees taking the fifth? Nothing. And don’t tell me that a traffic jam — as annoying as it might be — comes anywhere near the massacre in Benghazi or the IRS scandal. Mr. President, you’re kidding, right?”
You can watch the entire video here:
Almost a year and a half has passed since the terrorist attack in Benghazi on the anniversary of September 11. No one has been prosecuted; no one has been brought to justice. In fact, chilling details continue to surface about the horrific events of that night. For instance:
- After Hillary Clinton cut their security by over 70%, she hired a few members of a known terrorist organization to help “protect” Benghazi.
- It turns out, that same group had actually attacked Benghazi another time before the murders on September 11, 2012.
- A declassified Navy map obtained by an FOIA request shows that there were a “multitude of forces” surrounding Benghazi that could have responded if they would have just been given the orders.
- Ambassador Chris Stevens, one of the four men murdered in the attacks, personally warned Hillary Clinton a month before the attack that danger was imminent.
The US House and Senate both released separate bipartisan reports from their respective investigations of Benghazi. Both reports confirmed that Benghazi was “preventable” and both reports confirmed that the Obama Administration, Hillary’s State Department in particular, is to blame for the attack.
Four people died because of the actions of Obama’s Administration. The parents of the victims are still desperate for answers as to why their sons are dead. But there is no investigation. Answers remain to be uncovered and justice remains to be served. But, as Judge Jeanine pointed out, the Obama Administration sure can order a federal probe into the oh-so-horrible traffic jam fewer than 24 hours later. Sickening.
Moreover, the Internal Revenue Service is still targeting conservatives. Obama said there was “no place” for this kind of corruption, but only continued to perpetuate and expand that same corruption. The so-called investigation the administration finally got around to has been appropriately labeled a “sham.” Take this for instance:
- The Obama Administration was forced to finally reveal who the president appointed to head the “investigation” of the IRS’s targeting attacks: a loyal Obama supporter who has donated nearly $7,000 to his campaigns.
- The Department of Justice recently halted that same attorney from testifying to Congress about the scandal.
- Dr. Ben Carson and Dinesh D’Souza, two prominent conservative activists, have recently been relentlessly scrutinized by the IRS. Carson says that Obama is using the IRS as his “Gestapo.”
- Despite all of this swarming around Obama’s IRS, they are continuing to come up with new proposals that would further silence liberty groups across the country — even going so far as to suppress voting for political reasons.
All evidence points to Obama being responsible for the Tea Party attacks, yet he has the audacity to claim in a nationally-televised interview that there is not a “smidgen of corruption” within the IRS scandal and its “investigation.” Sure.
Judge Jeanine also points out that the liberal media has reported about Chris Christie’s “Bridge-gate scandal” more than Benghazi or the IRS — combined. And she’s right.
There is a clear double standard at work here. If you agree that justice should not be partisan, help us spread the word by sharing this article on Facebook and Twitter.