“There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what,” Mitt Romney told donors in a $50,000-a-plate Florida fundraiser that was secretly recorded in May and released by Mother Jones this week. In an unfortunate choice of words, Romney described those 47 percent as people who “are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe that government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it.”
- DOJ facing bipartisan criticism for move to ‘undermine’ gov’t watchdogs
- McConnell One Year Ago: ‘You Can Count on Me’ to Lead Pro-life Legislation
- Do We Need to Bring Back Internment Camps?
- Rent Control Makes Sense Only for Politicians
- Apparently the best way to stop a possible serial killer with a gun is a woman with a gun. Who knew?