During a speech earlier this year given by University of California-Riverside professor Richard Cardullo, the cottonseed derivative Gossypol is being proposed as an adequate sterilant to bring down the birthrate in the United States. Stating that the substance’s permanent sterilization effects on males is already being considered for widespread use in China and many third world countries, Cardullo calls it “an option
- An Expert That Correctly Called The Last Two Stock Market Crashes Is Now Predicting Another One
- Boehner, Pelosi, Reid, McConnell – Donâ€™t Let the Door Hit Em in Theâ€¦â€¦..
- US Navy investigates health concerns near Guantanamo court
- Report: Illegal Aliens Outnumber Unemployed Americans
- Surge of Syrian refugees into US stirs security concerns