Cyber Monday Sales: The Best Deals From Macy’s, Best Buy, Staples, eBay, Toys R Us And More
Cyber Monday Tech Deals: Get The Best Prices On Smartphones, Wearables, TVs And More
Whether looking for a new flat screen, computer, tablet or the latest video games to add to the collection, Cyber Monday offers a relatively stress-free way to get great deals ahead of the holiday season.
With offers for hundreds of dollars off on some of the best tech in 2016, shops like Best Buy, Walmart, the Microsoft store, Apple and others have a great collection to choose from.
Samsung HDTVs are going for 50 percent off at Walmart and the retail giant is selling Samsung 65-inch 4K Ultra HD TVs for $999. The 60” 1080p HD Smart LED TV is selling there for $579 and comes with an $80 Walmart Gift Card. Walmart also has several other deals on televisions worth looking for depending on the intended budget.
- PlayStation lovers can get a PS4 Bundle for $246.99 that includes Uncharted, the game.
Computers (thanks to Fortune):
- The Microsoft Surface Book i5 has a $400 discount at the online Microsoft Store.
- Dell Inspiron PCs start at $399 in Microsoft’s marketplace.
- The HP Notebook 15 can be purchased for a discounted $299 through Microsoft.
- The Dell Inspiron Gaming Edition Laptop is $300 off via Walmart at $1,000.
- The HP X360 is going for $229 at Best Buy.
- The Lenovo Ideapad is being sold for a discounted $400 at Best Buy.
- The Lenovo Yoga 910 can be purchased for $150 at Best Buy.
- Garmin Vivofit 2 armbands can be had for just $69.99.
- Pebble digital watches come with$50 savings from Best Buy.
- Amazon is offering the Withings Activite Pop for just #99.95.
- Best Buy is offering gift cards for the purchase of iPhone 7s and Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edges. The iPhone comes with a $250 gift card while the Samsung phones are accompanied by $450 in gift cards. The iPhone SE comes with a $160 Best Buy gift card. Other deals for LG and Motorola phones are also available.
Black Friday sales can be rather appealing, but the super sales offered by some of America’s most coveted retailers don’t come without a few headaches.
Aside from navigating through hordes of shoppers and standing in long lines, there’s always the chance of that one hot item on every kid’s Christmas list selling out in-store within the blink of an eye.
Luckily, Cyber Monday is right around the corner giving shoppers another chance at racking up on sale items with the simple click of a mouse.
While many retailers started holiday sales the week of Thanksgiving – some may even hike up the savings starting on Black Friday – there’s still a slew of businesses offering great sales on Monday specifically that shoppers won’t want to miss out on. Check out a few of the best deals being offered on Monday from super retailers like Macy’s, eBay, Toys R Us and more below.
Macys: The department store is offering sales on just about everything on the site from discounts on women and kids apparel, mattresses and home décor to electronics. The store hasn’t announced specific deductions just yet, but shoppers still have free shipping to look forward to and Macy’s cardholders will get up to 20% off in additional discounts during checkout.
Ebay: The website will feature discounts on an array of items from household utensils, bed and bath products and decorations, to clothes, shoes, jewelry and handbags. But the best savings may come in eBay’s electronics and games departments with DJI Phantom 3 Professional Drones priced for $749 (regularly marked at $999) and the iPad Pro for $649.99 (regularly priced at $999) to nearly $120 worth of savings for Xbox bundles featuring consoles controllers and Deus Ex:Mankind Divided bundles marked at $299.99.
Toys ‘R Us: The toy store hasn’t officially released its Cyber Monday add yet, but if the Black Friday sale is any indication, then shoppers can expect to see prices cut 40 to 50 percent off on Barbie dolls, Pokémon stuffed animals, Legos, Nerf products and more.
Target: The retailer won’t reveal all the “surprise” Cyber Monday savings until Sunday, but shoppers can look forward to a range of deals featuring 40 percent off toys, 30 percent off small appliances, 65 percent off home clearance items and up to 45 percent off of electronics clearance items. Even bigger perk – Target is offering free shipping on all orders from now until Jan. 1.
Staples: Shoppers will receive 10 percent off any order and people who spend over $50 dollars with email signup will also receive an extra $10 off their orders.