Seth Rich Disappeared For Almost Two Hours Before He Was Murdered


Missing time between him leaving bar and being shot “unaccounted for”

The mystery behind the murder of DNC staffer Seth Rich has deepened after it was revealed that there was around an hour and a half of “unaccounted for” time between him leaving a bar and being shot dead.

Rich was shot in the back in Washington D.C. on July 10, the apparent victim of an attempted “robbery” despite the fact that no possessions were taken. Last week, Wikileaks’ Julian Assange appeared on Dutch television and implied that Rich was one of the sources of the DNC email leak.

A Daily Mail article that set out to debunk “conspiracy theories” surrounding Rich’s murder only served to throw up fresh questions.

It reveals that Rich was visibly upset and bothered by something in the hours before his death, although the piece speculates that this was due to an argument with his girlfriend.

Rich visited Lou’s City Bar on the evening before his death and began drinking heavily. He left at 1:45am and headed to another bar called Wonderland, which closed at 2:30am that night. No other bars are clubs were open after this time.

The one mile walk from Wonderland to Rich’s Bloomingdale home would normally have taken around 30 minutes, possibly a little longer if he was drunk.

However, police didn’t hear the gunshots that led to his death until 4:19am, leaving a gap of nearly two hours between when Rich would have left Wonderland and when he was shot dead.

What was Rich doing in the time between leaving the bar and walking home?

The Daily Mail article notes that there is “as much as an hour and a half between the bars and the shooting unaccounted for.”

Last week, I wrote an article asking why Brad Bauman, a crisis communications manager for the Democratic Party, had been hired by RIch’s family to act as their spokesman.

Bauman’s first action was to insist that people stop questioning the unsolved circumstances behind Rich’s murder.

After the article was published, I was contacted by a prominent source close to the Democratic Party who didn’t want to be named (for obvious reasons), but said I was “on the money” with my reporting and that there was a cover-up taking place.