By : John Hawkins
Even though Right Wing News is an opinion site these days, I do still surf the web for news and to find material to write about. Some websites I read for columnists, others I peruse to see what particular bloggers have to say, but when I’m looking for news, here are the websites I check out in order.
15) Twitchy: Michelle Malkin’s Twitter based news site.
14) Doug Ross: Larwyn’s Linx is great.
13) Weasel Zippers: Not as much volume as other places, but quality work.
12) Free Republic: Better known for commenting than news, but still good.
11) Bad Blue: Outstanding Twitter based news
10) The Right Scoop: Videos, links, and heavily updated.
9) Daily Caller: The place to go for original conservative reporting.
8) Lucianne: Old reliable. When I have trouble finding something good, I go here.
7) Gateway Pundit: It’s unbelievable to me that any one person can be this on top of things.
6) Breitbart: The combined Breitbart collective is AMAZING for links and journalism.
5) Instapundit: Glenn Reynolds has been the best known linker in the blogosphere for more than a decade.
4) The Blaze: Beck’s news machine is already a must read.
3) Memorandum: What people are talking about right now on both sides of the blogosphere. (Not conservative per se, but still good)
2) Hot Air: Frequently updated headlines, plus the latest news stories.
1) The Drudge Report: Whatever Drudge links becomes what everyone is talking about.
The 15 Best Websites To Read For Conservative Columnists
15) WND: There’s some good stuff in there if you weed through enough œkooky.
14) Jewish World Review: Still out there and kicking.
13) The American Spectator: It has a solid core of excellent columnists.
12) The New York Post Surpringly willing to go outside of the conventional MSM box.
11) Human Events: Reportedly, it’s getting out of the conservative mag biz.
10) City Journal: Great material, but slower to publish than the others on the list.
9) The Daily Caller: More a news site, but still good columns.
8) The Washington Examiner: Nice work for a paper.
7) The American Thinker: Solid with a lot of new content.
6) The Wall Street Journal: A little too establishment-conservative friendly, but the WSJ still runs some quality work.
5) PJ Media: Up and coming.
4) National Review: Generally high quality columns.
3) FrontPage Magazine: A little radical Islam centered, but still good.
2) RealClearPolitics: There’s a heavy chaff to wheat ratio, but there are quality columns up every day.
1) Townhall: Easily the best. Nothing else comes close.
See More: http://conservativeread.com/resources-and-links/
3 Replies to “The 15 Best Conservative News Sites On The Internet and More”
What about Infowars? As I posted this a note came up and said hold on, this is waiting to be approved.
Never trust a site that must “approve” your posts.
hence WHY this is a conservative site. They do not care for your input, only theirs.
I have posted on most of the popular web sites, and the largest ones. The liberal sites are far worse than the “conservative” sites. But there should be no restrictions on any of the sites. The entire USA has become a locked down, PC country. Even the “science” of our country is PC; our religious belief in evolution is the laughing stock of the entire world. When most other countries are starting to look seriously at Intellegent Design, the USA is stuck in the 15th century, because of the political side effects of evolution; no God, etc. ID is verboten.
Comments are closed.